First of all YAY for the SNOW!!
and second of all YAY for Lent which starts today and for the duration of which I have decided to wear this little black dress ....
I guess you could say in the same way I decided to give up wearing jeans through Lent last year, this year I have decided to give up not wearing this dress by Earth Kind Originals.
40 days is quite a long time in the same dress but I am confident in this truly versatile garment which is one of our staples at Two by Two and I think it can go the distance. I did a pilot and found you could do almost anything in it/with it....
YIPPEE!!!
BTW a note for fellow geeks, I've done my research this year and Lent lasts from today, February 13th until Saturday 30th March, which according to Wikipedia allows for Sundays off ... YAY for the snow, YAY for Lent and YAY for Sunday which will now be known to me as dress's day off.





No comments:
Post a Comment