Thursday, 14 February 2013

LBD Love xxx

It's only day 2 of my LBD Challenge so it's fair to say I'm still in love with it and am happy today, in honour of St Valentine, to gift it with a pair of Valentine red Mac skinnies and an Oubas Knitwear scarf both of which will keep it warm.....


I do feel slightly bad for my pashminas which have been put 'on a break' since I got this Oubas knitwear scarf but I simply cant take it off...its so warm yet Feather February light....


It's important to keep this dress sweet since we are to spend 40 days together, last thing I want is a grumpy dress.... have you gifted your favourite dress today? You'd probably make it's day if you gave it a scarf or a new cardigan for Valentines Day..... a pair of shoes even....


Happy dress = Happy wearer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment