Now the 1st of December has passed I feel it's only right to get into the spirit of Christmas. The festive month is upon us and it's time to get prepared. Therefore I was delighted that we received a late delivery from French label Moloko which included this particular dress......
I was trying this dress out yesterday and concluded that it is in fact brilliant. It's tailored finish fits perfectly with the tomboy fashion story of the season and not only that, this dress has genuine masculine practical qualities that will be invaluable once the Christmas season is under way. I decided to rename this dress The Black and Decker Dress since it is quite literally the female version of a man's tool belt.....
.....and it's going to be a winner when we come to wrapping presents.....
Thank goodness for Tomboy fashion which can be stylish AND practical!!




No comments:
Post a Comment